Monday, December 12, 2011

Hola! 12-12-11

Hey Fam! 
  So today is a weird day, haha, because it is like a holiday here, but its for the Virgin Guadalupe, haha. Don't know who that is or why every Mexican loves her because I only know of the Virgin Maria. But it's cool, there are like lots of parties in the street and stuff. Weird, haha! Anyways, had an okay week this week although all of our baptisms fell through this week. :( But we got 8 people to church, that was good! We are hoping we will baptize a few this week! My comp fell of his bike this week.... ouch! He hit a speed bump and his tire bent, as you can see in the pictures and he went over the handle bars and his bike landed on top of him. Not fun, but after it is all done it is kinda funny to us now, haha. But at the time I was worried. 
 
They sell Dr. Pepper in my area! I am enjoying that! I got my package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! It was awesome and my comp loves it as well. We already opened our Christmas stuff, we wanted an early Christmas! We had lots of fun with the guns you sent us, haha, great fun! I think that first day we wasted about a half hour playing with those guns. We were having a war to see who could hit the other in the head. Well, I won. I got my comp in the head from behind the counter in our house, haha. Never thought I could have so much fun with little play guns, haha! And the ties are great, haha. My comp says that he has never seen uglier ties in his life, haha, but I like them! And there are a few that are really cool. They are good looking ties. They're not even ugly but there are a few that are "wow" ties, haha. Well, I love you all and I hope all is well back at home! Don't forget to send me my Skype name! I love you all. Oh ya, I loved the beef jerky! I was so happy to see that, but for some reason was super hard, haha, but I still enjoyed it! I love you all!
 
Love,
Elder Despain

No comments:

Post a Comment