Hola Familia!
I hope you are all doing good! I was very happy to hear from you this week and get your letter! This week was hard. The whole week went okay but then on Sunday, 4 people that were all getting baptized... didn't. They all fell through! We are hoping that this week they will get baptized, but it was very hard to have 4 baptisms fall through the same day! But it's all part of this work. I just hope that they all go through with their decision and get baptized this week and don't wait any longer! I love this work and I'm so, so, so grateful to be part of it in the good times and in the bad ones because everything is a learning experience and through challanges we can get stronger! I know that the Lord loves each and every one of us and that He lets us have challenges so that we can grow. Without the challenges, we wouldn't be able to become the person that Heavenly Father wants us to become! I'm grateful for the challanges that come to me, even though at times it's very hard to understand why! But God knows why so we just have to learn to accept it and become better through it! I just want you all to know that I know that my Savior, Jesus Christ, lived and died for me! I love this gospel and I am so grateful for the plan of happiness that God has for us! And I am also so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a part of this great work! I love you all. Thank you all for all you do for me! Mom, they said that they have my package in the offices so I should get it tomorrow! Thanks! I love you all! Stay safe and remember that great plan of happiness that God has for us!
Love,
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment