Hola familia!
Well this week was a great week! We baptised 4 people and it was really awesome! M. was especially cool for me. We have been teaching him for a while and he is going through some tuff things right now, but when his friend baptized him, he came out of the water and just gave his friend (the member) a big hug and started crying and the spirit for me was very strong and it was just a really special moment for me! It is the things like that and that feeling I had that makes everything we do worth it! It reminds me of why I am here and it reminds me of the great blessings that this gospel brings to our lives! I love this gospel and I know there is nothing that can help us more than this gospel! I'm so grateful to be here and I really and truly know that this is the work of the Lord! Today I got to go play futbol (soccer), and we had a carne asada as a zone like we made steaks and it was good! I told one of my converts yesterday that I was going to go play futbol with all the other missionaries today and she dared me to wear her old soccer uniform because it is pink, haha, so I did!!! Haha, it was funny! I'll send a picture. So ya, I took her up on her it, haha. I think she thought I wasn't going to wear it, haha. Also, this last week they took the Elders out of the area next to mine and so the president told me and my companion that we had to work there as well. So now we have two areas! But it's all good, it's more work and we have to be at church double the time on Sunday, but it's good! There are some problems with that bishop but I am working with him, so that we don't have so many problems! I love this work and I'm so grateful to be here! I hope that you are all doing good! Just know that I am good and that I'm staying safe and that everything is great here! They told me that my package is in the offices, but I still haven't got it. I don't know why, but we will see if I get it this week! I love you all! Stay safe and remember that God loves us and that He does have a wonderful plan for each one of us! I know that Jesus Christ is my savior and I know that He really did die for me and I am so greatful for that eternal sacrifice! Daily I want to be better so that I can help Christ in this work because He really did suffer for every person but that sacrifice is in vain if they don't accept Him! I know that that is my job here to help everyone accept Christ in their lives and help them to receive all the blessings that god has waiting for each one of them! I love you all and miss you all a lot, but I know that I am were I need to be! I love you all!
Love,
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment