Tuesday, June 1, 2010

11 Weeks

So this week has been weird but good! We changed into the other district so now there is 6 of us not just 3! It is going good. It is different but good! It is weird having a different schedule! but I like it. It has been good so far! The temple was really good today. I love the temple so much it is so amazing! Thank you for the package. I loved it. It is always nice to have food because the food here is getting really gross haha, but I have a lot of food in my room so it all works out! It was nice to go to the temple and eat there today because it is real food haha and temple breakfast is great!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your letters and everything! I wasn't able to get any since the last time I emailed because Monday was a holiday, but ya I know that there is letters waiting for me in the mail haha. Thank you for all that all of you do. I love hearing about everything that is going on! So other than me going into the new district nothing has really happened since Friday haha but we are ushers at the devotional tonight so we tell everyone where to sit and stuff. That should be cool. It is someone from the Second Quorm of the 70. I don't know who yet, but I will find out in a little bit ha. Tell Dad thank you so much for the letter! I loved it. It is always great to hear from him! I hope that he is feeling better and that the bee sting is better! That is crazy that he reacts so badly to bees. I wonder if i do. I don't know if I have ever been stung haha. Well, I hope that he is feeling better! Everything else is about the same here just trying to work hard and stay focused. I am just praying that I will get my visa this week! The travel office says that the visas are starting to come in again so I am hoping mine will come soon. I will just keep hoping and praying. Please pray for me and my visa! I know that you do and I can feel everyone's prayers. Thank you so much for them! I am praying for everyone back at home! I miss you all alot but I know that there is no better place that I could be than to be serving the Lord! I am so grateful for this gospel and the joy it brings in my life. I am so grateful for all of you and the great family I have. You all are amazing. I couldn't ask for a better family! Thanks for all that you do for me! So this week I have been reading in Mosiah about the sons of Mosiah. I just love that story how they become better people and turn away from the bad things they were doing against the church. It is just a great story and I loved reading it again! I am growing to love the Book of Mormon more and more every day. It is such an amazing book. I know that it is the word of God! I'm so grateful to have it! It has the answers to everything and it is just so great what we can get from it when we really search them! I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith is and was a true prophet of God! I'm so grateful for all that he sacrificed so that we could have this great gospel in our time! I am very, very grateful for my Savior who made the ultiment sacrifice! Without the Savior none of us could make it back to our Father in Heaven and we could not live as families forever. I know that through Him and because of His sacrifice for each one of us we all can return to our Father in Heaven as long as we follow the teachings of the Savior and His servants. This gospel is amazing and I know it is the only way that we can be truly happy in this life! I know that there is nothing we can do that can bring more happiness than following the Savior! I love my Savior so much and every day I love him more. This work is amazing and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a servant and an instrament in the Lord's hand! This church is true!!!!!!! I love you all so much and I miss you all a lot. Thanks for all that you do! Tell all the grand kids that I love them and that I am praying for them. Tell them thank you for all their prayers for me! love you!
Love,
Elder Despain

No comments:

Post a Comment