Hola Familia!!!
Well, not much is new, haha! I'm doing really good and me and my comp are working really hard! I had two baptisms in my district so that was super cool because I have been trying to help them out a lot so that they could be baptized so I was really glad they finally did! Today we went to pyramids. They were ones I went to like 2 changes ago but they were cool to see again! We are hoping to have some baptisms in our area this week but we will see what happens!! We have been working really hard and I know the blessings of that hard work will come. At times, God doesn't give us the success that we wish but in His own time it comes! Tell Ayla "Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Other than that, everything is pretty much the same!! Our cambios are this Monday!! We should find out our changes on Saturday! I think I'm ready for a change of companion and area but who knows what will happen! I am ready to go wherever the Lord wants me to go! But I do think a change would be nice, haha. I have like 4 and a half months in this area! I have only been in one other area this long and that was my first area! Haha, I love it here though. I love having the opportunity to be a missionary! I miss you all a lot but I really do love what I'm doing!! I'm glad that I am an instrument in the hands of the Lord to get His work done here on earth! I'm so grateful to have this wonderful gospel in my life! We are truly lucky to have the knowledge of the plan of salvation and the happiness that comes with knowing our purpose here on earth and where we are going after this life! And more then anything, we are so lucky to know about the atonement of Jesus Christ and be able to use His atonement daily in our lives! I am so grateful for the atonement. I know that I make mistakes daily, but I know that with faith in my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ I can overcome the mistakes I have made and any others that I may make! We are truly lucky to have this gospel in our lives! I'm also so grateful for the amazing family I have!! I love you all so much and miss you all a lot! Although, I'm so grateful to be here on a mission! I hope you all are doing good and staying safe! I love you all!
Love,
Elder Despain
Monday, July 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment