Sorry for not writing yesterday, we had lots of stuff we had to do! It sounds like you all had a fun and busy week! All is going good for me here. We have been very busy working! I have been teaching this lady more this week in English, haha. It's getting easier as I do it more but its still really weird! We still haven't had any baptisms but we are hoping to have more success this week! I hope that all is going good back at home! Tomorrow I have to go to the D.F. (Mexico City) to get some things straightened up with my visa so that I can be here another 8 months. I'm really glad I have the opportunity to be here serving the Lord. I am loving it! Although at times it is hard! Lately, I have been working a lot to help the elders in my district and to work in my area! I love you all and thank you all so much for all you do for me! I love you all and miss you all!! Hope that all goes good this week for everyone! Know I'm good and loving what I'm doing!
Love,
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment