Monday, June 13, 2011

Hola Hola! 6-13-11

Hey Everyone!!!!
   Well, I hope everyone is doing good! I'm doing great. Although, we had a hard week this week. Well, it was a really good week until like Saturday, haha. We had 3 people that were going to get baptized and on Saturday they all fell through so that made it a really sad week, but we will probably still baptize two of them next week. One didn't get baptized because her dad would let her, like he was all cool with it, till the last second and then he just got mad and said no. It was sad but maybe when she is a little older, like in a year she can get baptized! Then the other two wanted to get baptized but they got nervous and backed out on Saturday, but they said they want to get baptized they just need a little bit more time! I know that they will get baptized soon. We just have to work with them a little bit more! I love this work! I mean at times it's hard because we have stuff like that that happens but I love this work and I love helping people come closer to Christ! But other then that, it was a pretty normal week. Not much new! We are just trying to find lots of new people to teach! Well this week is Zane´s birthday, so tell him I say "Happy Birthday!!! Feliz Cumpleano!!! I love you Zane!!! You're getting so big so fast!!! I hope you have a great Birthday!!!" Also, "Dad, Happy Father's Day on Sunday! I hope that you have a great day and know that I'm thinking about you and that I miss you and love you a lot! I could have never asked for a better dad! You have always been such a great example to me in my life! Thanks for being the Greatest Dad ever!!!" Well, thank you all for all you do for me! Know that I'm doing good and that this work is moving forward very fast here in Mexico and I'm so glad I get to be a part of it! Love ya!

Love,
Elder Despain

No comments:

Post a Comment