Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dear Kylee,

Some excerpts from Randall's letter:
"My testimony has already grown so much and my Spanish, wow, it has gotten so much better. It isn't great but it is coming."
"I can’t get over how great it is here the spirit is in everything we do it's so amazing!"
"We wake up every day at 6:30 but it isn't enough sleep. Feeling the spirit so strong all day really wears you out it's crazy. The food here is pretty good, not to bad. I love my companions they are awesome. I am in a 3 some so I get two companions. It is amazing they are awesome. Elder Lawrence and Elder Gibson. I also love all the elders here they are all so great. I have two teachers I spend most of my time with, about eight hours a day in the classroom. Their names are Hermono Dubois and Hermana Bott. They are awesome teachers and teach by it. It is amazing eight hours is a long time but we all wish we had more time, the time flys by. All the Elders have been saying till Sunday is so hard, but not for me it has been amazing. I love it here the lord truly blesses us here."
" I don't think I have prayed so many times in a day and so hard. We pray so much, I pray so much and with all my heart because I need it to get through everything. The time here has been amazing. I know this is where I need to be. This gospel is so amazing it truly blesses my life and every one's life who has it."
" I love getting letters. I have got more mail then my whole district and Elders all put together. It's kinda funny but I love it!"
"I love this gospel, I love the atonement I know that it works in all of our lives."
" I have never been so busy in my life but it is so great."
" Please pray for my Spanish and for my visa to come through. I can't pray enough, it helps so much. It gets me through the hard work."

1 comment:

  1. Kylee,
    Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us! His letters and emails are so wonderful. I am so grateful he has chosen to serve the Lord.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete