I know that Randall has pretty much written all this stuff before to others, but I wanted to post it here so he has it for the book we are making this into. For the record, this letter made my day!
Dear Kimi, Zane, Nate y Mike, y = and in Spanish
Thanks for everything you sent me! I loved it all! Except the Peeps, but my companions both loved them so it worked out really good. Ha ha! It's great here y I really love it! The spirit is so strong y I am growing so much every day! My testimony has grown so so much. On Sunday we had Elder Robins from the quorum of the 70 at our devotional. His talk was amazing. It was on the power the Book of Mormon has to convert. It was so great!
I'm super excited for Conference. I don't know how I am going to do it though. My hand is going to kill after it because just in talks here I take like 3 pages of notes so I can't imagine how many I will take on Conference, but it will be great! This gospel is amazing! Sorry so sloppy (Kimi's note: It was very sloppy too :) ) I don't have much time to write! But I did get to go to the temple today, which was great. It was a good break, but still really spiritual, but I am out of time. I love you. Thanks again!
P.S. Sorry it's sloppy y bad spelling. Time is short. There is never enough time in the day.
Love Your Little Bro,
Elder Despain
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment