Saturday, April 3, 2010

Letter 3-30-10

Dear Mom y Dad,
Thanks for everything! I hope you got my emails this week! Sorry that I sent it to the wrong one last week. I resent that one so I hope you will get them both! Please don't email back, just write me back on Dear Elder if you could because 30 min goes by so quick! Plus if I get it through Dear Elder I can read it during the week y I don't have to wait till Friday to get my mail! I love you so much! The MTC is so great. I am growing so so much it's amazing! On Sunday at our devotional, we had Elder Robins of the quorum of the 70 speak to us. It was amazing. He spoke on the conversion power of the Book of Mormon. It was amazing! After that we had a district devotional and we all bore our testimonies. It was great! Sister Loid my Branch President's wife said "the greatest person you will convert on this mission will be yourself." It's so true and I am already seeing it is great! In PMG (Preach My Gospel) it says you can only convert people to the level of your conversion, so I'm just trying to build on what Sister Loid said and get myself converted to the highest level as possible so that I can be the most prepared as possible to serve the people of Mexico! I'm so excited to go down there and serve! The time here goes by so quickly! There is so much to do every day and not enough hours in the day to do it all! But I love this gospel and I know it's true! I know I couldn't be any better place right now! I love you so much! I hope you get the emails I miss you!
Love,
Elder Despain
P.S. The temple was great. I got to go today. It was awesome and a good break, but very spiritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment