Monday, April 5, 2010

I GOT MY FIRST LETTER!!! ~Julie

My Dearest sister Julie,
Hahaha did you like that ha! Thanks for the letter! I hope you have been reading the letters I sent to mom! Because I haven't written you any I feel bad but I am now so that is good right? I wanted to write you but it is crazy here there isn't enough time in the day they keep us so busy and we can only write letters on Pdays not that I would have time any other day even if they let us haha. But busy is good I really do love it here the spirit is in everything we do and it is amazing. Your always happy here even when you're sad you're still happy its so weird but so awesome. So you know how you were joking about Grandma sending me letters in cursive and then I can't read them haha! She did ha and she sent me a card and it was so hard to read but don't worry it gets better! My Branch President, President Loid writes in cursive ha and we have to write him a letter once a week and he writes us back so that is a challenge to read HAHA so I think you cursed it by joking with me about it! But I am getting better at reading it Ha. When I got Grandma's card today I didn't have as hard or a time reading it because I have been reading President Loids HA. So that story about Ayla's mission is so funny. I love her and her great imagination! Tell Bret that I have been having a hard time getting anywhere on Call of Duty without him too! Translation: I don't get to play it and I miss him also! That's awesome that you got to go to the Easter Pageant! And that is so great that so many people went with you! It was like I was telling mom it isn't about converting people it's about bringing them closer to Christ and going to the Pageant would definitely do that for everyone! So I am still not very good at Spanish but I have improved so much its so crazy. I never would have thought I could learn so fast but the Lord really does bless us here it's amazing! I can feel everyones prayers so much! They help me out so much! Thank you for your prayers and please keep praying for me and for my visa! It is so crazy to me that I have been her two and a half weeks and by the time you get this almost three weeks it's just crazy the time goes by slow but then I look back and yesterday seems like it was the day I came in it's just crazy! I have grown so much since I have been here though so many prayers have been answered and my testimony grows so much every day! This gospel is so truly amazing and it really is the only way to true happiness. I love you and miss you all a ton but i know I couldn't be any better place! Sorry I didn't write you sooner! I will try to be better! I am praying for you and I hope you don't feel too sick :( Well I got to go I love you! Bye
Love,
Elder Despain
P.S. I hope you found a new pickle runner (someone to get you your pickles that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment