Dear Kimi,
Thank you for the cards. That will help me so that I can write to the kids! I think they will like them a lot! This week has been very good. I have grown so much this week! Although teaching in all Spanish is very hard, but through the Lord it can be done. Have you been reading your scriptures every day??? You better be! If you have been reading them everyday, have you seen the blessings from it?? If you haven't, know they will come. I promise your life will be blessed through reading daily. Thanks for the tie tack also, but unfortunately, I can't wear it :( They don't let us! :( But one thing I can wear is ties. So if you ever see an ugly or weird or old or plaid tie, you can send me that. I love weird, old or plaid or all of the above ties! There is lots of tie trading that goes on here so even if I don't like a tie, I can always trade it and get one I like! Everything here is just great and I love it! Going to the temple is great and always brings a great spirit! That is another thing that will bless your life a ton is going to the temple! I love the temple so much and I always learn something new every time I go!
Thanks for being such a great sister. We are so blessed to have such a great family and such a close family. I'm so grateful that I was raised in a strong family with the gospel. It's such a blessing. This gospel really is the only thing that can make people truly happy. I am so excited to go and serve in Mexico. I know there are people waiting for me y only me to bring them the gospel. I know that this gospel will bless anyone that has it and I am so happy I get to share that with the people of Mexico! I love you and miss you! Make sure to read!
Love Your Little Brother,
Elder Despain
P.S. Tell Zane and Nate I love them and still love their pictures and I hope they are listening to their Mom and Dad. If not, tell them that Randall/Elder Despain says they have to listen to their parents! The Church is True! Love You
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment