Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear Kimi 5-14-10

Dear Kimi,

Thank you so much for all your letters! And also for your package! It was awesome. I loved it all! It's really great to hear from you! I hope you're still reading everyday! I'm sorry that I haven't written you back. I try to write everyone tha I can, but I feel that there is never enough time. So I still don't know when I will get my visa :(! But it's okay! The other two elders in my district that didn't get their's either will be my new companions and we will be a district of 3. They are really upset ab out not leaving, but I'm okay with it. I am here to serve the Lord so I will go everywhere and anywhere He wants me to. I know that He knows me better than I know myself and I know that I can become a better missionary by staying longer! I know the Lord knows what's best! I love the Lord! I love this gospel! It really and truly makes me happy. I know there is nothing better that I could be doing right now! This work is so important and I know that being here will bless me for the rest of my life!

Well everything here is going good and I grow more and more every day! I have even gained weight, haha, ya I didn't even know it was possible, haha! Thanks again for the package because I am not really looking forward to more MTC food, haha! I was excited to not have to eat the food anymore, but it looks like I will be eating it for at least a little longer! So your food will help me through that!

This last week on Tuesday at our devotional we had Elder Jeffry R. Holland! It was amazing. It is such a great spirit that members of the twelve bring. It is really amazing! It's also so great to hear them talk so close up and it always seems so personal. When he went up to talk, he took no notes or anything. He just walked up there and spoke from his heart and by the spirit. It was great! This work is so important and it is so crucial for all of us to always be doing missionary work! Really crucial for missionaries, but also it is important for members! Well, thanks for being such a great sister! I love you! and miss you! Thanks for everything! Stay strong!

Love Your Little Hermano,

Elder Despain

P.S. Thanks again for the letters and packages! Thanks, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment