Monday, May 10, 2010

Letter To Kimi 5-7-10

Dear Kimi,

It was great to get your letters. Sorry I didn't write back right away. So I got my flight plans yesterday and so I leave the 17th, well if I get my Visa I do, which I hope I will! Not that I don't love the MTC, but I'm ready to leave, haha! I'm so excited to go to Mexico! Next week we start teaching like crazy so that should be good! I feel like my Spanish is getting so much better but when I get to the field I will be back to knowing nothing. But I know the Lord will bless me as long as I work hard here! It's good to hear you're staying busy and doing good. I hope you continue to read daily. I know it will bless you so much! Thanks for being such a great sister! How did it go having Mom come out to see you?

I'm super sad that all of you didn't get my e-mail last week. I hope you get them both this week. I resent them both to Mom. Tell your boys I say hi and that I miss them! Tell them to be good little hijos! and to listen to their mom, haha!

My testimony is growing so much every day. I'm so grateful for this gospel and the opportunity I had to be brought up in it. The devotionals the last two weeks have been so great. One was by L. Tom Perry. Awesome! It was on the restoration and Book of Mormon. It was great and a huge testimony builder. The other was by Elder Larry W. Gibbons. His talk was on how the church logically makes sense. It was a great talk, but the biggest thing was our review testimony meeting after his talk! It was great and my testimony grew so much from the other Elders in my district, but I really grew a ton from bearing my testimony. i know the more we bear our testimony, the more that it will grow! Well, I love you! Thanks for being a great sister! I know this church is true and that without it we can't be happy! Sorry this was so short, but thanks for writing me! I love you!

Love Your Little Hermano,
Elder Despain

No comments:

Post a Comment