Thursday, May 20, 2010

Letter to Mom May 18, 2010



Hey Mom,

So, I'm writing you really quick because I don't want you to be worring! They called you about my eye! I just want you to know that it is fine! I went to the doctor yesterday, Monday, and he said it is a stye, so he gave me drops to put in 4 times a day and to put a warm cloth on it 4 times a day. He said it should go away soon. I will keep you updated but I just wanted to let you know it's all good! and don't worry, I am not wearing my contacts until this is gone. Today is the first full day with my new companions! It is good that I got delayed. I wouldn't have wanted to get my eye looked at in Mexico, ha ha ha, so I think it is good! The Lord knows best and I know this is where I need to be! I love you all so much! Thanks for everything! I will write you on Friday and keep you updated! I hope the doctor visit isn't too much money! I love you! Thanks, Love Elder Despain

No comments:

Post a Comment