Hey Family
Thank you for all your letters and emails, they are great! Mom and Dad Happy Anniversary today!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all that you have done for me! Thank you for being such wonderful parents. I couldn't ask for better parents! Also Happy Anniversary Julie and Bret tomorrow! Well I love you! You all are great! Well this week was a great week. We had one baptism, her name is Iseil and her brother Hugo is a member. It was great. Hugo was able to baptize her and it was such a great experience for both of them. It was Hugo's first baptism and it was just great! I love this gospel and for the opportunity I have to bring people the happiness of this gospel. It is truly amazing! Well we finished this combio or this 6 weeks and we went to a church in Molino like 20 min from our area last night and we waited there as a zone to find out who would get changed and stuff. We found out that we got a new zone leader it is my district leader Elder Agular so now he is the zone leader and then also my companion got moved to a different zone and different area. I will stay in my area constituyentes and I will get a new companion his name is Elder Lopez. I don't know him but I will meet him tomorrow, other elders said that he is a pretty cool Elder! I am a little nervous because it is his last combio in the mission. I am worried he won't want to work because a lot of missionaries don't want to work their last combio but I am hoping that he will want to work. I am here to work and if he likes it or not we are going to work, but it will be a lot easier if he wants to work. I am a little nervous for that but I think it will all be good. Well this week was good and everything is going good with me. Still having a little trouble with our Bishop. We have a investigator who is ready for baptism and everything and has had an interview by our district leader and everything, but the bishop says he isn't ready for baptism. The mission president said that if this next week he doesn't let us baptize him, that we can do it anyway because we hold the keys to determine who is ready and not the Bishop. So ya, that is a little interesting but we will see what happens this next week. Everything else is great with me. I love you all. Thanks for all you do for me. Love you all.
love
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment