Hey Mom,
Thanks for the email. I loved it! Happy Birthday this week on the 3rd. I hope you have a great day! Felicidades!! You are one year older and wiser too! I love you so much and I am so grateful to have you as a mom. I am very very lucky. I couldn't ask for a better mom! Thanks for all you do for me. You're amazing!
Love your son,
Elder Despain
Thanks for the email. I loved it! Happy Birthday this week on the 3rd. I hope you have a great day! Felicidades!! You are one year older and wiser too! I love you so much and I am so grateful to have you as a mom. I am very very lucky. I couldn't ask for a better mom! Thanks for all you do for me. You're amazing!
Love your son,
Elder Despain
p.s. please get yourself something for me for your birthday! I love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment