Monday, August 23, 2010

Agosto 23, 2010

Hey family!
Thank you for all the letters, they were great!  Thanks for all the letters in the pouch too.  It is always great to get those, so thank you so much!  It is great to hear that you got a new bishopric.  I'm sure they will be great!  Everything is going great here.   We had one baptism this week.  I got to baptize Julio.  It was really great.   He was the one that the bishop didn't want to get baptized but it ended up working out.   Patience always pays off and the Lord always provides a way and a time for every person.  I love this work so much.  It is so amazing.  I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be here and to share this gospel.   It is truly amazing to see the happiness it brings people.  About Cole, I would love to get one of his emails in the pouch but I also write him a short letter every week from email and he writes back, so we are staying in touch.   He says hi to all of you back at home.   Also, would you please get Josh´s email for me that would be great to get to send him an email.  About the Elders coming out, tell them the raincoat is nice but sometimes the rain is too hard and it doesn't do anything.  Also a small umbrella would be nice so tell them that.  You asked if I knew some Elders from Arizona and the names that I think I have met are Elder Davis, Wagstaff, Mar, Sanders.   The others no, but also Elder Decker.  I went to school with him and he is in my zone.   Well everything is going good for me.  I love it here and I love serving the Lord.  I love you all and miss you.
Love,
Elder Despain

No comments:

Post a Comment