Hey Family!
So ya this week was very hard I'm not going to lie. What happened is my comp died. Well that's what you say when some one finishes their mission but you also say it when they finish before they go home. A missionary that isn't working is a dead missionary. Well this week I had a dead companion so that made the week very hard. I like Elder Lopez a lot and we got along really great but this last week was very hard. I had to push so hard to get anything done so it made the week slow. But he left to go home now. Although the week was hard it was still sad to see him finish and go home. But right now I am with my leaders of the zone. I have been with them since Saturday at about 3. It has been good being able to work hard again and not have someone not wanting to work. My leaders de zona are really cool, E. Peterson and E. Aguilar. We are about to go the combios and I will get my new comp. I found out on Saturday night that I am staying in my area which is really cool and my new comp. is Elder Reyna. He is really cool and the best part about it is I don't have any doubts about it like I did coming into this change because I already know Elder Reyna. E. Reyna has been in my district the last 2 changes so I know him pretty good. This next change should be so sweet and I'm so ready to work and have a comp I don't have to push to get stuff done! I have been working hard this last week to get some of our investigators closer to baptism and it looks like we will have 3 baptisms next week! Eduardo, Espranza, and this little 9 year old. I'm super excited to have them get baptized especially Espranza. We have been working with her for like 6 weeks so it is really exciting to see her take this great step! I love this work. I love having the opportunity to be here and serve the Lord. I'm looking forward to this change and I'm ready to work hard and see miracles. I have already seen so many here but I know that as I work hard I will see so many more. Tell Mike Happy Birthday and felizidades! I love you and miss you all! I'm glad to hear that Dad and Grandma and Grandpa got back safe. That is so great to hear their home. I didn't even realize that was this week. The time is just flying by and it doesn't seem like it. I feel like I have been here like 3 weeks but it has been over 3 months here in Mexico. I completed 6 months this last week. I got to burn a tie. I will send you pics of me doing that. It was fun. I love fire haha. Well I love you all so much! Stay strong and do whats right. Know that everything here is good and that I am safe. The Lord is always with me and as I serve the Lord he will always keep me safe. I love you all. Thanks for all you do!
love
Elder Despain
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment