Monday, November 8, 2010

Pictures of my area.  See that big cloud in the fourth pic.  Ya, that is just making it that much colder and that is why I have to sleep in a sweater, sweat pants and gloves, with 3 blankets and am still cold.  I never knew a place that didn't snow could get so cold.  Everyone here says its because there is a big volcano next to us and there is snow one the top and that's why it's so cold and that is why the wind is so, so, so, so cold!
11-2-10
   
11-3-10
  
11-3-10
  
 11-3-10
 
If you look above that house there are some cool ruins I am hopping one p-day to get to go up there because my comp said it is super cool, all the ruins and stuff.  It's going to be tight! 11-5-10
These are the gloves and scarf that a member made for me in my last area and I'm very glad she did.  This was right after coming home.  Yes, that's what I look like out walking around, haha.  I look so weird but it keeps me warm, haha.  It's cold here, really cold! 11-5-10
My first day, in my area.  That's my comp. and we are with a hermana that is a new member we were sitting in the sun because it was cold.  So the hermana gave us sombreros to wear and mine was really goofy, so I put it on backwards, haha. 11-6-10
cooking in my apartment some hot dogs, longanisa, cheese and tortillas, mhmmm. tacos 11-7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment