Hey, I just wanted to ask you a quick question. Will you ask Kimi if she can send me her Skype name and password so if I can find an internet with Skype I can call you with that on Christmas! I don't know if I will be able to find an internet with Skype, but I will try but I need the name and password. If I don't find one then I also have a card I bought that I can call you with. I will let you know more about when I will call on Monday but I need that information from Kimi first, because if I waited to ask you this Monday I couldn't get the answer till after Christmas and that wouldn't work very well, ha. I love you all! Thanks for everything and please get that information to me by Monday, thanks. Mom, I might buy a Costco card because there are lots of Costcos here and it's a lot cheaper to buy food. It is 400 pesos. Is that alright if I buy one? Well, i love you. Thanks for everything, love you!
Love your son,
Elder Despain
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment