Monday, December 27, 2010

Letter Home 12-27-10

Hey Family!
Well, don't have much to write because I just talked to everyone but it was really great to get to talk! I loved hearing from all of you! I love you all very much! Thank you for all the stuff in my Christmas package. It was great! Well, I love you all and I will send you an email next week! I don't have much time this week because our p-day is shorter today because we had Christmas as p-day. But thank you for all you do for me and taking your time on Christmas to talk to me! I love you all! Know that I am safe and that the Lord is blessing me a ton. We have a baptism planned for this Sunday and others close. I'm excited to get to work very hard this week and get our investigators ready for their baptisms so that they can start of this new year in the way their Heavenly Father wants them to, by making a covenant with him! I love this gospel so much and I know it is true! Thanks for being such a great family. I couldn't ask for a better one. You are all so, so amazing! Thanks for all you do! Love Ya!
Love,
Elder Despain

No comments:

Post a Comment