Hola Familia!
Well this week was okay. It kinda stunk from Sunday until Thursday. I had a temperature and was sick to my stomach. I think it's because I ate some tacos de cabeza on Sunday. They were really good but ya they made me sick haha. But I'm good now so it's all good. Also we had an investigator named Alajandro and he was going to get baptised on Sunday. He was just really excited and everything but then on Thursday night his mom called from Veracruz. She said that she had problems on their ranch back at home and he had to come home so he left that same day to go back there and couldnt be baptized. It was sad because when he was telling us he couldn't be here for his baptisam he was like almost crying. It was super sad and ya but I am hoping we can get his address there and send the missionaries there. That was really sad. Then for some reason none of our investigators came to church. Even those that had members that were going to pass for them, those members didn't come. I don't know, but it stunk. We still have one for this Sunday named Lesli and she is really awesome. We are just hoping she doesn't have her baby before her baptism haha. I think the Lord will help her baby wait! We are working hard and I am hoping now that we are out of the holidays that we will be able to have a little more success because more people are back from vacations. I know that the Lord always prepares a way for us to do his work. We just have to do our part first. I see so many miracles daily, it is amazing. One of the days that I was sick we had to leave the house late at night with permision from the assistants of the mission, to go get some meds. We had an investigator that had just got back from vacation but was going to leave again and didn't have time to be taught between when he came back and when he was leaving again. We were worried that he would get cold or like forget some of the stuff and not be excited about his baptism. When we left late that night at a time we would never leave our house, we went to a pharmacia and we ran into him. He was about to leave on his other trip but had to get some things from this store. We were able to talk to him and get him excited again about his baptism and reading the things that we had given him. That was just a small miracle that happened through me being sick and when it seemed impossible for us to get to talk to him the Lord provided a way like always! I know that God loves every one of his children and is always working through other people to bring them the truth of his gospel and bring them true happiness in this life! I know that if we always try to do the will of the Lord that we will be instruments in the hands of the Lord to bless the lives of others. I love you all and I miss you! Stay strong and always do your best to be doing what the Lord wants you to be doing and I promise you will be a blessing in someone's life! I love you all! Love, Elder Despain
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment