Hola Familia,
Hope everything is well back at home! All is going good here. Me and my comp had a kinda hard week! But we kept working hard and got through it! I hope you all loved conference. I enjoyed the parts I got to see a lot! Ya I got really let down this week because the president told us we couldn't watch conference on Saturday. He told us we had to work and that made me really sad because I love conference and we weren't aloud to go to priesthood session either, which really stunk because that's always my favorite! But I knew we needed to be obedient and not go and just work but I'm not going to lie, the day stunk. We had no success at all. It kinda felt like a waste of a day, but I know that we will get blessings for obeying! But we did get to go to it on Sunday. That was cool, although the first session they didn't have anywhere for us to watch it in English, so we had to watch it in Spanish. I hate it in Spanish because it's not their voice and the translators don't put any emotion in their voices. But during the prophets talk, I could feel the spirit so, so strong and that was really cool for me. That even though I couldn't hear his voice, I could still feel the spirit testifying that he is the prophet! Then, we watched the second session on Sunday in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so awesome!!!!!!!!!! I loved it so much and I got so much out of it!! I love English! and I love hearing their voices and all the emotion they put into their talks! I loved C. Scott Grow´s talk about the atonement that was really great! I loved Jeffrey R. Holland´s talk. That was just super powerful and I just love hearing him talk! and I loved Richard G. Scott´s talk on marriage. That was an awesome talk and he just spoke with such love. I loved it! and I also loved D. Todd Christofferson's talk about how the Lord chastises us to make us better! I'm really thankful to have a prophet on earth today and also apostles! They help us so much to know where to go and what to do! They truly are called of God! I loved Holland´s talk about how there is a message for every one in conference and its true, there is always a talk that really hits us at heart and really lets us know what we need personally in our lives. Thanks for all your letters and all your help! O ya mom, the secretary of the mission said to try just normal post office mail to send the package. He said they never stop packages. It's just other companies that he always has been asked for like permits and stuff. So just try sending it with regular U.S. postal mail! I love you all so much. Thanks for all you do for me! Know that I am doing good and working harder then I ever have and I love doing it! I love this work and I'm so, so grateful to be here! Love you all, stay safe!
Love,
Elder Despain
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment