Hola Familia!
Hey everyone! Hope all of you are doing well! This week was a good week but it was a hard one as well. We didn't end up baptizing this week and that was sad, because we were working really hard to try and get the goal and baptize every week. But we worked hard and did all we could but it didn't work out, but we know that we will recieve blessings for our work. This week we did divisions for about half the week. I had to go with a missionary that has been struggling a little so that I could help him work. It went good and I was able to help him have a little more desire to work. I'm so grateful to be here serving the Lord. I love it more and more every day! We seemed to run into a lot of people this last week that just wanted to bash with us and tell us why we are wrong. I don't really like doing that because you show them in their own Bible that what we teach is the truth but they still won't accept it. I have come to find out that they just don't want to learn the things so that kinda stinks because it's just a waste of our time and the Lords time because they don't want to learn. Although, every time it makes my testimony grow more that this is the truth and as hard as Satan tries, he still can't stop this work from going forth! I know that this church is true and that it truly is the church of Jesus Christ! And I'm so grateful I get to bring this wonderful truth to the lives of so many! I bought an elote this week. I like them a lot. They are super good. It's corn, with mayo, and chili powder! It's good. So it's starting to get really hot every day here so I'm sure it is already super duper hot there, haha. But the good thing is that in the evenings it cools down a lot, so then we get to walk around in the cool air at the end of the day! The heat reminds me of being at home, even though I know it isn't as hot here, haha. I don't know if I told you last week but me and my comp cut each others hair, haha. That was funny. It turned out pretty good. My side burns are a little short, haha, but they will grow back. So it's really crazy how fast the time is flying by. Next week we have changes and I feel like we are just starting this change, even though its already been 5 weeks. This has been a really awesome change! We have never fought and we have worked our butts off and I love it! But the time has flown by! Well, I hope that all is well back at home, that you're all staying safe! I love you all and thanks for all you do for me! I have the best family ever! Mom just wondering if you have tried sending my package through normal mail? The office missionaries said that it never has problems. Well, I love you and I hope that you can try that and that it will work! Thanks for all you do. Love you all! Stay safe and know that I'm doing great!
Love,
Elder Despain
Funny thing, my whole ward calls me El Español or The Spaniard, haha. I think it's funny!





No comments:
Post a Comment