Hola Familia!
Well, I'm doing really good! I hope that all of you are good! This week has been full of changes, haha, but it has been good! Last Monday at about 6:30, the president called and told my comp., Elder Lindstrom, he would be leaving in about 2 hours and that I would be getting a new comp., Elder Martinez. I had the opportunity to work with Elder Martinez for a week! He had been struggling a little with his old comp and some other things. I was able to help him out a little in this last week and I was also able to learn a lot from him. I love having the opportunity to grow and become a better teacher and better missionary! Then, on Saturday, I got another call from the president and he told me I would be getting another new comp. today. I now have Elder Salazar as a companion! He is also an elder that has had a little bit of trouble in the past and the president is asking me to help him! I'm very excited for this change and I'm really grateful I have the opportunity to be here serving the Lord! I know that the Lord sometimes sends us things that are hard to do, but I know that with everything He sends us He gives us a way to do them and overcome the hardships. I know that I will have the opportunity to grow a lot this change and I'm so grateful I have this opportunity but I also know that it will be a very hard change with lots of obstacles I will have to overcome. I know the Lord is always here with me and will help me to overcome everything that comes my way! Please pray for me and please make sure to pray for my companion! Please pray that we can be obedient and accomplish all that the Lord has in store for us! I love you all so much I'm so truly grateful to have such great friends and family! I know that I couldn't ask for a better family. I love you all and I'm so grateful to have such a great family! I know the Lord loves us all and is always there to help us through our hardships! Remember the Lord always and always have confidence in Him and put your lives in His hands. I know that as we all do that we will receive blessings and be able to overcome all that is put in our path! I know that this church is true. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He loves us and for that He died for us. His love was so great that He gave His life for each and everyone of us all we must do is accept Him and do the things He has asked of us. I know that God lives and loves us and is always here for us. We just have to ask for His help and do our part! I know that this church is true and that it truly is the church of Jesus Christ. I know that I am a representative of Him and I know that this truly is His work. I'm so grateful to get to be an instrument in the hands of the Lord to bring to pass this great work! I love this work and I'm so grateful for all the blessings it has brought to my life! It is true and this gospel does truly change lives! I love you all thank you so much for all you do for me! I love you all, stay safe! Know that I'm in the Lords hands and safe and doing great!
Love,
Elder Despain
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment