Hey!
Thank you so much Zane for your letter! I liked it a lot and you did do a very good job writing it and typing your name! Mexico is awesome! I like it a lot here, but I do miss you all back at home a lot! I loved your pictures. They are very cool and I'm sure that you are very good at playing t-ball! I love you a ton and I hope that some day you will be a missionary like me! Because it is awesome but you have to start right now so you will be ready when the time comes okay! Make sure you read your scriptures with your brother and mom and dad, so that you will be all ready to be a missionary like me! I love you lots stay safe and have fun!
Thanks for the letter, I loved it! I got on to print out the letters I have so I can read them while I'm waiting for my new comp to get here! I'm waiting in the bus station for him to get here! This is going to be a good change, but it is going to be a little hard! I have a big task ahead of me and I will need to be strong so that I can help my new companion. But ya, I'm here waiting for him and when I was printing off my letters I decided to write you back really quick! Make sure to let your boys know I love them and that I miss them a ton! They are getting really big! It's crazy! I don't feel like I have been gone too long, but I guess in a year and a month they change a lot! Haha. Well, I love you a ton. Thanks for all you do for me! You're an amazing sister. I couldn't ask for any better of a family or better sisters. I am so blessed to have you all in my life! Stay safe and tell everyone I love them and miss them!
Love your little bro!
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment