Hola Familia!
It was so awesome to get to talk to you all! And it was really great to get to see you all as well! The kids are so big. That really shocked me how big they have gotten! I loved being able to talk to everyone, that was really cool! I love you all and miss you all as well! I sent some pictures of the baptism that we had! And also of some other things! Well, I love you all and it was great to see that you are all doing well! I love you all so much. Thanks for talking to me for so long! I truly have the greatest family ever! Thanks so much for all you do! I love you all! Thanks also for inviting Kylee. That was really nice that I got to talk to her as well! I love you all. Thanks for all you do. I will write more next week!
Love,
Elder Despain
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment