Hola!!
This week has been good! Changes are today but I will be staying here in Universidad and I will be staying with my comp another change, Elder Salazar. Some times the Lord has hard tasks for us to do but He always provides a way for us to acomplish them. I'm grateful to be a servent of the Lord and even though it may be hard I'm ready to do whatever it is that the Lord has planned for me. I know this change won't be that easy but I know that with the Lord's help I can do it! My comp is doing much better so it shouldn't be too bad, but please keep me and him in your prayers. They really do help. We have a few people really close to baptism. This Sunday we were supposed to have 2 baptisms but they fell through. But, we should have at least 2 this week so I'm pretty excited! Well, I love you all. I love you all. Thanks for all you do for me. I have the best family ever. Thanks for being so great!
Love,
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment