Hola,
Thanks for your letters and I'm sorry for not writing yesterday. It's just that we were super busy and had to visit some people and didn't have time to write! I love you all. Thanks so much for your emails! So about the call, I'm going to call on Sunday. The time difference is 2 hours and I think I will call at about 4 my time, so i think it will be about 2 your time. I'm going to try and make a Skype thing really quick so that I can do it through the computer and it won't cost any money, but if not I will call you and then you can call me back! And just in case some thing goes wrong you can call me. I don't know what area code or international code you have to use, but I should be able to call you! I love you all! Well, I will talk to you on Sunday. It's crazy it has been like 5 months since the last time I called. I feel like it was yesterday! I love you all and I will talk to you on Sunday at 2 your time! If you could send me your Skype address before Sunday that would help me to be able to use Skype if it works out. I love you all! I'm doing great!
Love,
Elder Despain
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment