Hola familia!
Well this week was a lot better! We are really starting to pick up this area! We have quite a few people we are teaching now and lots that are close to baptism. Our biggest hold up now has been that like no one is married here, haha, but ya! We are working with many to get them married so they can be baptised! I'm hoping that we will have some baptisms this week. This past week I was able to help out my district a lot and they were able to get quite a few baptisms! So I was reading the Ensign, the new one from Agosto! There is a story that is called small and simple things and in Spanish it is on pg. 8, in English I don't know, but it is an article about the church in korea so I thought dad would enjoy seeing and reading that. It's really short but cool! This week, like two days, I was in Cuajimalpa which is like 1 hour and 30 min from our area. I was there working and doing interviews for the other district leaders over there! For Elder Rowly and Elder Monjaras! It was fun to get to work with them and get to do a few interviews so that they could be able to baptize this week! Also, I think that this week I am going to be able to go to the Mexico temple and see two people get married in the temple! They are two members that lived in my first area and they had just got baptized like a couple months before I got there and I was able to teach the girl's mom and then baptize the guy's little sister and teach his mom so I got to know them really well and now they are going to get sealed in the temple and I am probably going to be able to go! I'm super excited! If I get to go it will be like really, really awesome! Well, not much more is new. We are just working hard to get everything going here still and I really feel like we are going to have a lot of success this week! I love you all and thank you all so much for all you do for me! I truly have the greatest family ever! Thanks for everything! I love you all and miss you all as well!
Love,
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment