Monday, August 29, 2011

Me up high!!! 7-20-11
 My companion, Elder Ross. 7-20-11
My room here. 8-15-11
These pictures are from the temple this Saturday. I got to go to the temple with Elia, who I baptized with Elder Higuera.
 It was such an awesome experience to get to go to the temple and feel of the spirit there! I haven't been in like 14 months to a session so that was just really awesome! It makes all that I do here worth it to see her enter into the temple.
 
Also, a few members I knew really well there also entered the temple at the same time so it was cool to be there for that as well. 8-27-11
 These two are baptisms that my district had so that was cool. I was able to interview all of them and also help to baptize a lady. 8-28-11
Waterfall pictures 8-29-11
Me with a recent convert, Irven!!! Cool kid. 8-29-11
My comp., Elder Ross,  jumping over a river. 8-29-11
Me after sliding/ falling down the hill, haha. It was the only way down and we all fell, haha, mud!!!! I just went to the big dirty early, haha! 8-29-11
Me drinking out of the river. Not sure if that was the best choice, but Irven convinced me that it was clean and that it tasted awesome. It actually did taste really good, like spring water, but don't know how clean it was. But I'm pretty sure that nothing really makes me sick any more, haha. But don't worry mom, even though I don't get sick I am still really careful! 8-29-11
My pants after! 8-29-11
 Another waterfall! 8-29-11

No comments:

Post a Comment