Hola Familia!
Hope you are all doing great! I miss you all but I'm doing great! I love this area! It is just a promised land for me in my mission. It took nine months to get to it and it wasn't all easy but now I'm here and it is a blessing! I'm having success here and I am loving it! Me and my comp are doing good. He isn't the easiest comp I have had, but not the worst either, haha. I love this work and I'm so grateful to be able to be doing it! I know that it is the work of the Lord and that is why I get to see miracles every day! Yesterday we baptized a lady named B. she is really cool. Her brother got baptized like a month ago and he got the priesthood this week and so he got it and like 10 minutes later got to baptize his sister. It was cool! The mom and the rest of the family is next. It may take time, but I think they will all end up getting baptized! I found out on Friday that one of my packages got to the offices. I still haven't gotten it, but they have it in the offices so thanks for sending me that. I should have it by tomorrow! We had a zone conference this week and the president's wife told us to write home and tell our families if they want to send a Christmas package, then they should start thinking about sending it soon if they want it to get here by Christmas! But I am already getting these two packages so I would say don't worry about a Christmas package. But, I have to tell you what she said or she may get mad at me, haha. I doubt it, she is awesome, but the president might get mad, haha. Tell Jayden Happy Birthday!!!!! Big 8!!!! Tell him I love him and that I wish I could be there for his baptism but that just the happy birthday will have to do this year. But that for sure next birthday I will be there!!! Happy Birthday Jayden!! I love you all! Thanks for all you do for me! Love ya !!!!
Love,
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment