So, I don't have much time today because today was changes! But I wanted to send out a quick letter! I got changed and now am in a new area! My new area is in the same zone as my first area in the mission! The zone Culturas, in the area de Culturas! my new comp. is Elder C.! I'm really excited to work hard and have lots of success! I love you all and miss you all too!
I wanted to tell Christi Happy Birthday today!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day! I am really so very lucky to have such amazing sisters! Thank you Christi for the example you have always been for me and for all that you have done for me! I hope you have a great Birthday! I love you! Also, Happy Birthday Becca on the 7th and Happy Birthday Andrea on the 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big 10 years old! You are so big!!!! I can't believe you are already 10, that's crazy! I hope you have a great birthday and I hope you know that your Uncle Randall loves you! and wishes you a very Happy Birthday!
I hope you all enjoyed conference. It was really great, I loved it! I loved Tad R. Callister. His talk was so powerful about the Book of Mormon. It was awesome! I also loved the talk that was about how it is never too late to start making good choices and it is never to late to repent! That was great too, but I don't remember who gave it, but it was on Sunday!
We also had the opportunity to baptize two people this week and it was a really, really great experience! J. on Saturday and then on Sunday, M.! It was great and I love seeing baptisms! It is a truly great experience! I know that this is the work of the Lord and that every baptism is a miracle of the Lord! I love this work and I'm so grateful to be a part of this great work of the Lord! I know that our Savior, Jesus Christ lives and loves us and I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and He reallly does hear and answer our prayers! I love you all and I miss you too! Stay safe and make good choices and every day try to become closer and closer to the Lord!
I wanted to tell Christi Happy Birthday today!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day! I am really so very lucky to have such amazing sisters! Thank you Christi for the example you have always been for me and for all that you have done for me! I hope you have a great Birthday! I love you! Also, Happy Birthday Becca on the 7th and Happy Birthday Andrea on the 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big 10 years old! You are so big!!!! I can't believe you are already 10, that's crazy! I hope you have a great birthday and I hope you know that your Uncle Randall loves you! and wishes you a very Happy Birthday!
I hope you all enjoyed conference. It was really great, I loved it! I loved Tad R. Callister. His talk was so powerful about the Book of Mormon. It was awesome! I also loved the talk that was about how it is never too late to start making good choices and it is never to late to repent! That was great too, but I don't remember who gave it, but it was on Sunday!
We also had the opportunity to baptize two people this week and it was a really, really great experience! J. on Saturday and then on Sunday, M.! It was great and I love seeing baptisms! It is a truly great experience! I know that this is the work of the Lord and that every baptism is a miracle of the Lord! I love this work and I'm so grateful to be a part of this great work of the Lord! I know that our Savior, Jesus Christ lives and loves us and I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and He reallly does hear and answer our prayers! I love you all and I miss you too! Stay safe and make good choices and every day try to become closer and closer to the Lord!
Love,
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment