Thank you for the email Kimi and letting me know how you all are! I hope that you are all doing okay. I'm doing good. It was a hard week. Our baptism for this week fell through and that was sad. I just want you all to know that I love you very much. I hope that you can say hi to all the family for me and tell them my feelings for them. The news of Uncle Robert was very shocking. I was in our food appointment when the president called me on Saturday to tell me what had happened. It was a shock and very hard to believe. But I want you all to know that I know that God is a loving Heavenly Father and He does so many things so that we are happy and okay in this life. The very same day, I found out we had already planned to go to the temple to the visitor center. So when I found out, just after I went to the temple less then an hour later and I was there and I was looking at the temple and could remember the plan of happiness that God has for us. I could remember the blessing of eternal families. I know that our families are eternal and I know that we will get to be with our loved ones again. I know that this doesn't sound like much, but it was a blessing for me that I was able to be on the temple grounds that same day. I know God loves me and each and every one of us and I know because of that love He prepared that day so that I would be comforted! And so that I could gain a stronger testimony of eternal families and the plan of happiness! I know that God has a plan for us and I know that this life is just a small part of that plan! I love you all and I hope that you all have felt the peace that I have through the wonderful blessing that we have of the gospel. It truly is a blessing to have the gospel in our lives and to know of this great plan that God has for us. I know that God lives, I know that His son, Jesus Christ, lived and died for us so that we can return to live with God and so that we can have eternal families. I'm so grateful for the gospel and for my savior Jesus Christ, and for the opportunity I have to share this great gospel with everyone around me! I love you all. Thanks for all you do for me. I truly have the greatest family in the world! I love you all and miss you.
Love,
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment