Mission Home Address: Elder Randall Despain Mexico Mexico City West Mission Sierra de Las Vertientes #310 Col. Lomas de Chapultepee Del. Miguel Hidalgo 11010 Mexico, Distrito Federal, MEXICO
Pouch Mail: Only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only.
Elder Randall Despain Mexico Mexico City West Mission POB 30150 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150 USA
or: Dearelder.com They will print your letter and send it to the pouch for free. Letters posted by midnight Sunday will go in that week's pouch delivery.
Check Out This Site for LDS Backgrounds and Blinkies
Monday, July 26, 2010
Picture of me and a church in a different area. It isn't the church that me and my companion go to, but it is big and cool so I took a picture. 7-12-10
The Zone playing football (soccer) in the rain! 7-19-10
I was called to serve a mission for The Church of Christ of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico, Mexico City West Mission. I reported to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah on March 17, 2010. I will serve as a representative for the Lord Jesus Christ for 2 years. I am so excited to serve the people in Mexico!
No comments:
Post a Comment