Well, I don't have much time to write because I had a lot of letters to write back to! But thank you so so much all of you for your letters and for the Birthday wishes! This week was a good week but it ended a little sad. We had a man ready for baptism on Sunday but on Sunday morning he showed up and said he wasn't getting baptized because his family said they wouldn't talk to him if he got baptized. But we will continue to work with him and I hope that he can get baptized soon. We also have 3 other people that have a baptism date for this Sunday! I'm so grateful to be here and to be in the service of the Lord it's a true blessing! I love all these people that I am here serving and I grow daily through their testimonies and experiences. I know that I am where I am supposed to be and it's a true blessing! I love you all and thank you so much for your letters and everything you do for me!
Love,
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment