Hola Familia!
So, this week was awesome! I completed a year, and we had a great, great week! I taught more lessons this week than I have taught in any other week in all my mission! We are tearing it up! And we also baptized again! And they say that you can't baptize in Toluca, it's a lie! We are working super hard and having a lot of fun doing it! We also have another 3 or 4 baptisms for this week! It's going to be sweet! We also saw a dog fall off a roof. It was a big dog but don't worry, it hit a car on the way down and so it broke its fall. So don't even worry, it's all good. And the dog lived. We also saw a dog with its head through a fence and another dog trying to bite its head off. It was crazy! Also, when I was burning my shirt for the one year, i almost caught the house on fire. But don't worry, I'm an Eagle Scout so I was prepared with water close by and I put it out quickly and nothing happened. I got it on film. My comp was freaking out but I stayed calm and it all turned out good! Also on Sunday, we were going to baptize Rosa Maria but the font was broken. And the water was really cold, because Satan works super hard so that we can't baptize. But we just went to another church at the last second and we still got her baptized. It took me and my comp to baptize her because she was kinda big and had a knee problem, but with the both of us we got her baptized. It was cool this week when we had passed by her house she didn't want to get baptized, but we taught a super good lesson and the spirit was really strong. And then, she was like "I know I need to get baptized." Then in her baptism, she talked about that lesson and how she didn't want to get baptized but after she did it was really cool and it made me feel good! I love this gospel and I'm so grateful I have the chance to be here! It's awesome and I love it! We are just tearing it up! Well, I love you all and thanks for all you do for me!
Love,
Elder Despain
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment