Hola!
So, I'm doing great! I love my new companion! It is so, so, so awsome to have a campanion that knows what he is doing and wants to work! I have had more lessons, more contacts, more news, more everthing in one week than I have ever had in a week! We are just doin' work!!!! And the best part is we are working so hard but having so much fun doing it! I love this work and I love being able to work hard and bring this message to all those who are in need of it! We also had a baptism as you will see in the pictures I sent home!! I just love it here! So, it is really crazy that I will complete a year this week. The time has really flown by! It's crazy! I know that the time will only go faster this last year, but I'm so glad I get to be here!!!! Mom, you were saying that you hope I'm writing all my experiences down and I am. I have written every day of my whole mission in my journal. It the longest I have ever written in a journal for, but I hope to continue doing that every day until the end of my mission! So, all is going really good here! I got a package today from Cortney!!! Tell her thank you so, so, so much! I loved it so much! Tell her I love her and thank you for it and for the letter and I will try to write back as soon as possible! I love you all! I got a testimony of having a good attitude this week. Like we were just working our butts off but at times we get like down and discuraged but like everytime that happened this past week, me and my comp just tried, like, giving the other like encouragement and like "animo" (encouragement or courage) and when we did that we were just able to pump each other up in hard time and ended up doing really good. Like one of the days that was the best days last week, was also one of the hardest. Like, we kinda got down at like mid day and then I was just like I'm so pumped and ready to find people and teach and then my comp got pumped and we ended up teaching like a ton of lessons and getting a ton of contacts that day. It was awesome! So like ya, the attitude makes all the difference! I'm so grateful for this gospel and I know it's true and I truly know that anyone that accepts and applies this gospel in their lives will be blessed and have more happiness and I'm so grateful that I get to bring that to all the people here! I love it! I love you all! Thanks for all you do for me! Stay safe and choose the right!
Love,
Elder Despain





No comments:
Post a Comment