Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Replies to Birthday Wishes

Hola Kimi
 I haven't had time to read your email but I am going to print it and read it! Thanks so much for writing me and for sending me Birthday wishes. It's pretty crazy that your little bro is 20 isn't it, haha. And that he has almost been gone for a year, haha. Well, I love you so much. Thanks for your letter. I couldn't ask for better sisters or a better family. We truly have the greatest family ever! Love ya!
Love your little bro,
Elder Despain
 
Hola Julie,
 Thanks so much for the package and for the email and for the Birthday wishes! Haha, I know I'm getting pretty big!!!!!!!! haha, but I don't feel any different. Really it doesn't even feel like my birthday, haha, but I love it here and I'm so glad I get to be here. But I do miss you all ! I love you so much. Thanks for all you do for me. You're an amazing sister. I could ask for a better sister! (he meant I couldn't, but we have to tease Julie since he said he could ask for a better sister) I love you! Cuidense!!! (Take care) and make good choices, haha! Love ya!
Love your little bro,
Elder Despain


No comments:

Post a Comment