Gracias por tu carta! Haha, no, but really thanks for your letter. It was great to hear from you! Thank you for calling mom about the email. I'm sorry I made her worry but thanks for ending that worry as soon as possible, haha, thanks. Ya, I heard about nick Ferrin. That has to be so hard for his family. I knew him in high school, not really well, but i still knew him. But I feel bad for his family and I am making sure to remember them in my prayers! I am also praying for all of you. Thank you for your prayers and for your letters! And about what to feed the missionaries. You could feed them grasshoppers, if you want to give them something they won't eat anywhere else, haha. Mom said you all were grossed out by that, but really they are super good! Well, I love you and good luck with your projects and with your girls at church and your boys at home. Tell the boys I love them! I love you thanks for all you do!
Elder DespainI wrote Randall back:
Mike says we will consider the grasshopper for dinner. We might have trouble finding some with the rain though!
He replied:
Haha, true. That might be hard to find them, but if you do just fry them up with some lemon juice and salt and you're ready to eat them! Haha, I love you thanks for the email!





No comments:
Post a Comment