Saturday, October 30, 2010

Zane's Letter and Randall's Reply

Dear Uncle Randall,
10-29-10

I am making my mommy type you a letter from me so I can say hi!  I miss you!  How is Mexico?  Daddy traded the jet ski yesterday for a motorcycle that goes on dirt.  I like to sit on it with Nate and pretend I am driving it with all the sound effects too.  I wish you were here to ride it with us.  Daddy says we are going to take it to Arizona to the reunion.  I am exited to go camping.  On Tuesday, I am starting preschool.  I am so excited.  In a few weeks, I will be starting soccer.  I love soccer.  I pray for you in Mexico every day!  I love you!

Love,
Zane Michael Gifford





 The picture is me waving at you!

10-30-10
Thank you Zane for the letter.  I love you too!  That is pretty cool your dad got a dirt bike, I mean a bike that goes on dirt, haha, and I love soccer, too.  I get to play it with Mexicans every Monday. I'm glad you like it too.  When I get home I will play soccer with you!!!  Because soccer is really fun!  Well, have fun at the big dirty.  I love you!  I love you too, Nate and also you Kimi and Mike even.  Well Mike, a little, haha no just kidding I love you too Mike!  Well good luck in preschool! Love you all!  And miss you too and I am praying for you all daily as well!
Love Tu,
Tio (uncle) y Hermano,
Elder Despain

No comments:

Post a Comment