Monday, October 11, 2010

Me and Esperanza 9-17-10
The family of the girl that we baptized not last week but the week before, Jazmin Liliana. 9-25-10
Us white people watching conference in English, haha. 10-3-10
I have gotten bigger, haha.  That is my belt and as you can see, there is only one hole more, so if I get bigger I will have to buy a new belt. 10-3-10
Me and my comp, Elder Reyna, and my new jacket, haha!  Mom I'm wearing the fish tie that you sent me in the MTC, haha, love it! 10-5-10
Esperanza and the member, ex-missionary of about 2 weeks baptized her! 10-6-10
 The Baptism of Esperanza 10-6-10
A really big pig that an hermana has in our ward, haha.  Its big! 10-9-10
A cool rainbow 10-10-10
  A picture of the city! 9-27-10
Me and the Mexicans, we are on our way to Arizona.  We are crossing the border, haha.  No but really its part of the zone in a van on the way to a baptism. 10-2-10

No comments:

Post a Comment