Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Carta Por La Familia!!!!!!!!! Octubre 25, 2010

Hola Familia!
This week has been really good!  We had one baptism!  And it was really great!  Oh ya, and about the CD's mom, you asked if I used them and yes, so when you send a package if you want you can throw in some CD's like church music or EFY, but I like the songs with words the most.  I don't really like just piano music because if I listen to it when I'm studying, then I want to fall asleep but when there are words I don't want to fall asleep, so words are better!  And I also said those other things in my other letters that you can send whenever you send a package, but there is no rush.  I don't really need anything, haha, thanks!  We have been working hard here in my area and everything is going really good!  I ate grasshoppers again and I sent some pics as well, haha, they really are good!  Tell Jayden he can tell Grandma to cook some up and that they are really good!  I also ate some really good fish the other day.  They just cook it up with the head and everything and then you just eat it and just suck the meat off the head and all.  It was really, really good!  I went on divisions (splits) with another Elder for like half this week and that was pretty cool.  I got to work in his area with him.  Elder Martinez and Elder Holm worked in my area with my comp so that was cool, but I like my area better!  Well, how are all of you doing back at home?  I don't know what is going on but I haven't gotten the pouch in like 3 weeks, so I hope I get some soon because I know you have been sending them.  I think I will get them soon!  Well, let me know how everything is going for you all back at home!  I miss you all and I love you too!  You're in my prayers!  Stay safe!  I know the church is true and as we live it we receive the blessing of the Lord!  Keep going strong and I know that you will have happiness and receive blessings!  I love you all!
Love,
Elder Despain

No comments:

Post a Comment