Monday, October 4, 2010

Letter to Kimi Octubre 4, 2010

I know the feeling of weird weather in the middle of the day.  Here it is like Arizona hot then in the mornings and nights it is super cold, haha.  It is weird, but that is Mexico City for you, haha.  It was funny the other day me and my comp got lost in the DF (Distrito Federal), like actual Mexico City.  We live in the Estado de Mexico and Constituyentes is in the Estado.  But Loma Hermosa, our other ward, it has part in the D. F. and we were over working in that part and got lost, haha.  That was kinda funny, haha.  It's great to hear the kids loved conference.  I did as well.  It was really amazing.  The Spirit is so great in Spanish or in English.  The Spirit is the same, although I like it more in English, haha, because it is their real voice, haha.  I'm a little jealous of Mike in the dunes, but at the same time I wouldn't want to be any other place but here.  The mission is so great!  I love it!  Well, tell the boys I love them and I'm thinking of them.  Thanks for your prayers and I love you and Mike, too, haha.  Love you.  Thanks for the letter.
Love your little bro,
Elder Despain

No comments:

Post a Comment